1. Neve the friendly Laguna Alpaca. Neve loves guests, the camera and alpaca pellets. Take the time to sit in the paddock with all our girls and boys.
2. The famous 1950’s Red Rattler train with an outdoor bath and hammocks overlooking the Alpaca paddocks. Need I say more?
3. Get totally off-grid and enjoy the digital-detox with no mobile reception on the farm. Ahhh Peaceful at last!
4. Book in the wood-fired pizza oven and enjoy making your own delicious pizza. Just add wine!
6. Enjoy an amazing Friday night dinner at GNTP and hang out with the locals in this iconic Laguna destination.
7. Sleep in and wake up to the sounds of Farm life - guinea fowl, chickens, lyrebird’s and kookaburra‘s.
Find out more on our unique alpaca farmstay at Little Valley Farm.
Book your alpaca farm stay today click here.